What Sets Us Apart
At Jensen Orthodontic Arts, we take pride in our approach to serving others while providing technically advanced treatment plans for a variety of dental conditions. Our goal is to offer honest and sincere information about your dental health, and we hope you regard us as a trusted source of information for you and your family members. Count on being treated like family with our orthodontic and prosthodontic care in McKinney, Texas. Here are 25 ways we are different from other offices:
- Dr. Doug Jensen is the dentist’s orthodontist. We treat many dental professionals and their spouses, children and staff.
- Dr. Jensen is board certified with the American Board of Orthodontics.
- Dr. Jensen is also a specialist in prosthodontics, a very rare distinction only a dozen or so dental professionals can claim in the United States. To earn this specialization, our doctor took an additional three years of training beyond dental school and orthodontic residency.
- We have only one office location, so we are here when you need to see us. We do not split our workdays between multiple offices.
- Our office has a slower-paced, friendly and fun atmosphere.
- Every treatment room is private and not out in the open for all to see and hear.
- Wi-Fi internet access is available in the reception area for patients and parents.
- Fun contests are always going on in the office with great prizes.
- Dr. Jensen maintains a cutting-edge approach to advances in orthodontics through postgraduate courses, study group involvement and frequent continuing education programs.
- Our practice utilizes the latest technology in orthodontic care.
- We use the highest quality appliances and techniques, often resulting in shorter treatment times and fewer visits.
- Dr. Jensen communicates closely with your family or pediatric dentist as well as other top notch specialists in order to coordinate and execute each individual treatment plan for you or your children.
- We offer low-visibility and invisible treatment options: clear braces, Invisalign® clear aligners and lingual braces (on the tongue side of the teeth).
- We practice meticulous sterilization.
- Each team member is friendly, provides superior patient service and is RDA certified.
- Dr. Jensen is involved in the community and school activities.
- We proudly present pictures throughout our office of actual patients who have received orthodontic care from Dr. Jensen. There are no borrowed photographs; all smiles and photographs are by Dr. Jensen himself.
- Flexible financial arrangements are available.
- We give multiple family member discounts.
- Automatic monthly processing of credit or debit cards is available.
- A discount is given for payment in full at the start of treatment.
- Our pre-orthodontic check-up program is free for young patients.
- Team members are aware of school holidays and work to coordinate visits around them.
- Long appointments are scheduled during the school day, which allows more kids to be seen after school.
- Dr. Jensen enjoys discussing treatment progress with the parent or patient at each visit.
Call today at 214-842-8106 or contact us here.